Getting Started To Hire Payroll Loan

The first step when you want to hire payroll loan is to define why the credit will be requested, what the released funds will be used, think about whether the loan is bad or good will make you make a conscious credit operation.

The beginning beneficiary should research the internet which institution offers the most favorable conditions, or go straight to the bank or financial one of their preference, although not the most accurate decision.

It is worth remembering that the retiree or pensioner is not obliged to make the loan in the bank that the benefit is paid, the request to “contract consigned loan” can be made in any financial institution in Brazil, provided that it is authorized by the MPS to grant and carry out the consignment in sheet. The ideal is to look for a bank, lender, or credit company that offers the lowest interest rate and minimizes bureaucracy.

Never take a payroll loan, personal loan or financing without first clearly defining the purpose of the hiring, hire the amount and the installment that you can pay without compromising your family or individual budget.

Documentation and Application

Documentation and Application

At the conclusion of the credit operation (payroll loan), the insured of the INSS must necessarily submit his / her personal identification (RG or CNH), the CPF and the payment statement of the benefit. The loan agreement must be made directly to the bank or financial institution and signed for authorization of the operation by the contractor himself.

The procedure of going to a bank branch, loan shop or non-bank correspondent credit office, will give the “borrower” a greater guarantee of safe credit operation, in addition, there will be no possibility of a fraudulent transaction happening or undue value involving different amounts and terms than those requested.

In payroll loan operations, contracts made by telephone (without contract), through the internet from one state to the other, by proxy or through the beneficiary’s legal representative, as well as dependent, curated and supervised, are not valid.

Who can hire

Who can hire

Today, about 25 million INSS beneficiaries between retirees and pensioners have the right to hire a payroll loan. The hiring can be done by pensioners and pensions by death, with payment made in Brazil.

Currently to complete the “payroll loan agreement”, the signature and caption is mandatory as proof of the beneficiary’s permission to allow the discount of the installments of the loan or the credit card can be made monthly in the benefit. Many institutions also attach to the contract an authorization term to be signed, others include a separate form of the contract that must be signed.

Commitment and plots

Commitment and plots

The rules established by the payroll loan law, stipulate that the commitment of the rent can not exceed 30% of the value of the benefit with installments referring to contract with loans and financial discounts. In addition to the loan, the INSS beneficiary has a credit card for consignment, with which it is possible to commit up to 10% of the income that is reserved in the benefit for discounts in this type of consignment. With the use of the two modalities in the same benefit, the percentage used for payroll loans becomes 20% and 10% for the payroll, totaling 30% of discounts.

Term, Amount of Loans and Costs

Term, Amount of Loans and Costs

The retiree and pensioner gets through loan assignments, make up to six loan agreements and a loan with the “payroll deductible credit card” simultaneously, the contracts can be in different institutions, provided that the maximum commitment of 30% is respected. Currently the amount of months that the loan can be parceled out reaches the maximum installment of 60 times.

Banks, financial institutions, credit unions, cooperatives and trade unions, among others, must inform the beneficial owner of the CET – Total Effective Cost, the amount of the installments, the total that will be financed, the monthly and annual interest rate, number and periodicity of the parcels (how many times).

Signing of the contract

Signing of the contract

As for signing the contract, the insured must demand their rights, ask for their copy, verify that the information is correct, do not accept contracts with values ​​written in pencil or erasable pen.

The institution committed to its loan operation have to provide distinct and specific contracts, both for payroll-deductible loans and payroll-deductible credit cards, clearly that only if the beneficiary requests the two types of credit.

Alert ! When the retiree and pensioner are contracting a payroll loan, you should never sign blank contracts or documents, or accept help from strangers, do not sign contracts at home if you are not sure what you are doing, always make a personal loan.

You may also like...